Headquartered Downtown Minneapolis:
527 Marquette Ave. S. (Rand Tower)
Minneapolis, MN 55402
* Videoconferencing suites available
Miles to/from MSP Airport: 13 miles
Minutes to/from MSP Airport: 20 min
Paradigm offers conference rooms free of charge when you schedule a deposition with our office. Each room has videoconferencing and teleconference capabilities, can comfortably seat ten people and overlooks the Downtown Minneapolis skyline.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown with easy access to many restaurants via skyway or city street. Paradigm can arrange for your lunch order and delivery to our office upon request.
- Westin Minneapolis – Across the street from Paradigm and connected via skyway. (Pictured above)
- The Hotel Minneapolis
- Marriott City Center
- The Marquette Hotel
- The Grand Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis
Things to Do
Minneapolis is a fantastic, hospitable place. If you have an extended stay, here is a list of a few things our great city has to offer:
- Catch a Twins game at Target Field
- Peruse the Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Visit one of 22 Minneapolis Lakes
- Catch a show at the Guthrie Theater or Walker Art Center
- Take the lightrail to the infamous Mall of America
- Grab your golf clubs and take a swing at one of 170 courses in the metro area
- Enjoy dinner and shopping in Uptown
Driving Directions from MSP International Airport
Depart airport, taking ramp (left) towards MN-5/MN-55/St. Paul-Minneapolis. Keep left to stay on ramp towards MN-55/Minneapolis/Fort Snelling. Take ramp onto MN-55 towards MN-62/Minneapolis. Bear left (west) onto MN-62 (“Crosstown”). This will become Hwy 62 west. Follow Hwy 62 to I-35W north. Take I-35W north to Minneapolis downtown exits. Take the 11th Street exit and follow 11th to Marquette Avenue South. Turn right on Marquette and go five blocks to 6th Street South. The Rand Tower is on the NE corner and Paradigm is on the 14th floor. The parking ramp is adjacent to the Rand Tower.
The 517 Marquette Ramp is connected to the Rand Tower via skyway. There is also metered street parking on 6th Street.